Current Mood: Busy gile babi
Current Song: Finally by Fergie
Finally, i have the chance to update the blog! I shall keep it SS (short n simple) 🙂
First Day of Raya
- Performed Eid prayer at Lutong Mosque with Mira and Jiji
- Had makan2 at 5709. Ultra AWESOME FOODS! thanks to all the chefs 🙂
- Beraya to 6 houses; Ariff, Makcik, Abang Ipin, Kak Hanim, Azura’s Uncle, Abg Meor
I spent my day watching and downloading movies and get all the works that need to be done before class started.
- The Proposal – AWESOME! I’m currently in love with Ryan Reynolds people! Fucking gorgeous guy!
- The Talented Mr Ripley – Twisted movie and boring.
- GI Joe: Rise of The Cobra – Although Channing Tatum looks so dashing, the action and the storyline is so boring
- Collateral – Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx!
- Gangs of New York – I like it alot. The passion of the native to protect their country for the Irish invaders really overwhelm
- Valkyrie – I like history or true story based movie!
- State of Play – MIND BLOWING! recommended to watch if you like mystery and brain twisted movie
Hopefully i have time to watch 3 more movies that i’ve downloaded. Public Enemies, The Departed and The Other Boleyn Girl.
My weekend was even better. Hangout with Syamim, Lutfi, Abu Dhzar, Azrul, Ahmad Zuhairi, Adam, Ellys.
- Saturday – Went to Niah for the first time. Penat jugak dowh. Haha.
- Sunday – Went to Lambir for the first time jugak. Sejuk gile air die. Haha. After that, sent Adam and Ahmad Zuhairi to airport. Went to play bowling for the first time as well. Tak la susah mane main bowling actually but not my type of sport for sure 🙂
yours truly in flu state (aaaachhhhoooo!)
p/s: I really wanna write something to ponder but i just don’t have the time to write it in proper way. Gotta do that later on.