I’m on the end of my 3rd week in Atlanta. Everything was cool over here.
I went to few awesome places.
– Ruby Falls, Lookout Mountain and Rock City in Tennessee.
– Horse riding at Blanche Manor in Tennessee. My horse named Diésel. A good horse indeed.
– North Georgia Premium Outlets, twice. Hahaha
– Stone Mountain laser and firework shows.
– Six Flag Over Georgia, very cool rollercoaster rides.
Only 2 more weeks left. I can say that I don’t want to go home at all. I’m missing the family and the bf but I don’t really miss home much.
People over here is super friendly and nice. Southern charm they said. It’s a good place to raise kids too and drive big, expensive car. Hahaha.
That’s all for now. Ciao bella.